WALK NOW FOR AUTISM SPEAKS
Celebrating 10 Years at the
Saturday, April 26, 2014
Pasadena Rose Bowl
|Join Autism Speaks as we walk to change the future for all who struggle with autism with our 12th Annual Los Angeles Event!|
INCENTIVE WEEK #4: YOU CAN ROCK THE SPECTRUM!
For every $200 fundraised this week, you will receive one entry to win one Monthly Membership Open Play Pass at WE ROCK THE SPECTRUM that will Rock your socks off!!
With the Monthly Membership Open Play Pass you can pick any 1 Southern California We Rock The Spectrum location and use your pass for up to 3 kids all month long!! This pass can be used for every Open Play time through out the month!! It's a great opportunity for a lot of Rockin' family fun!!! This amazing incentive is valued up to $200.00!!
For more information go to www.werockthespectrumkidsgym.com
You will have from Monday, April 14th through 11:59pm on Sunday, April 20th to qualify for this specific incentive drawing. Winner will be notified on Monday!
NOW AVAILABLE: VIP PARKING FOR PURCHASE!
Limited Edition VIP Parking close to the Walk Site! $25 enables you to park one car in our special reserved lot nearest to the Walk's main area! (VIP Lot 5!) Plus, your purchase will support our Walk!
Click Here to Purchase!
WALK DAY DETAILS COMING TO FRONT PAGE VERY SOON!
YOUR DONATIONS ARE MAKING A LOCAL DIFFERENCE!
In December 2013, due to YOUR generosity and support, we were able to fund TWENTY-TWO Family Services Grants through our partnership with Sprouts. Some of these included:
• UC Santa Barbara - Santa Barbara, CA (Improving Social Conversation Abilities in Adults with Autism)
• Talk About Curing Autism - Irvine, CA (Volunteer Inclusion Project)
• The Center for Learning Unlimited - Los Angeles, CA (Personal Milestones Program)
• Reid's Gift, Inc. - Van Nuys, CA (Independent Living Skills After School Program)
In addition, we funded thirteen local camps through our Baker Summer Camp Scholarship program to help children in need, including:
• Pediatric Therapy Network – Torrance & Rolling Hills, CA
• AbilityFirst Camp Paivika – Crestline, CA
• The Wiley Center for Speech and Language Development – Culver City, CA
• Vista Del Mar – Los Angeles, CA
• Quest Therapeutic Camps - Alamo, Atherton, & Huntington Beach, CA
Plus, in 2013, we increased our local impact with 128 families and educators receiving an iPad 2 through our Autism Speaks iPad 2 Technology Grants in December!
Your support means we can continue funding these worthy programs and initiatives - and increase the impact made locally!
Donations can be mailed to:
Autism Speaks: LA WALK
6330 San Vicente Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048
If you need one of our 2014 Team Captain Packets sent to you to help your fundraising or have any questions or need assistance - please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah at (323) 549-0500 x74765
Thank you to our 2014 Presenting Sponsor!