WALK NOW FOR AUTISM SPEAKS
Celebrating 10 Years at the
Saturday, April 26, 2014
Pasadena Rose Bowl
|Join Autism Speaks as we walk to change the future for all who struggle with autism with our 12th Annual Los Angeles Event!|
WHAT AN AMAZING DAY!
Thank you to the estimated 55,000 walkers that came out to a beautiful morning at the Rose Bowl on Saturday, April 26th!
We had an incredible morning thanks to you! Remember, we are still striving to hit our $2 million goal - and still have the entire summer to get to that goal - and we can do it!
Right now, not reflected on the site yet, we have raised almost $1.75 million! Thank you!
View more photos on our Facebook Page!
YOUR DONATIONS ARE MAKING A LOCAL DIFFERENCE!
In December 2013, due to YOUR generosity and support, we were able to fund TWENTY-TWO Family Services Grants through our partnership with Sprouts. Some of these included:
• UC Santa Barbara - Santa Barbara, CA (Improving Social Conversation Abilities in Adults with Autism)
• Talk About Curing Autism - Irvine, CA (Volunteer Inclusion Project)
• The Center for Learning Unlimited - Los Angeles, CA (Personal Milestones Program)
• Reid's Gift, Inc. - Van Nuys, CA (Independent Living Skills After School Program)
In addition, we funded thirteen local camps through our Baker Summer Camp Scholarship program to help children in need, including:
• Pediatric Therapy Network – Torrance & Rolling Hills, CA
• AbilityFirst Camp Paivika – Crestline, CA
• The Wiley Center for Speech and Language Development – Culver City, CA
• Vista Del Mar – Los Angeles, CA
• Quest Therapeutic Camps - Alamo, Atherton, & Huntington Beach, CA
Plus, in 2013, we increased our local impact with 128 families and educators receiving an iPad 2 through our Autism Speaks iPad 2 Technology Grants in December!
Your support means we can continue funding these worthy programs and initiatives - and increase the impact made locally!
Donations can be mailed to:
Autism Speaks: LA WALK
6330 San Vicente Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048
If you have any questions or need assistance - please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah at (323) 549-0500 x74765
Thank you to our 2014 Presenting Sponsor!